The people over at Pine64 have created* a new SBC named RockPro64.
This model comes with the following specs.
- Dual-core ARM Cortex-A72 and Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 processor
- 4GB LPDDR4
- 128Mb SPI boot flash
- eMMC support, up to 128GB (however the module itself is optional)
- microSD slot for booting
- PCIe x4 open ended slot
- USB 3.0 type C Host with DP 1.2
- USB 3.0 type A Host
- 2x USB 2.0 Host
- Gigabit Ethernet
- PI-2 GPIO Bus
- MiPi DSI interface
- eDP interface
- stereo MiPi CSI interface
- WiFi and Bluetooth is a optional module
One of the coolest features of this board is that they have added a PCIe slot, so you can add network cards, NVMe cards, SATA II adapter and many more devices directly to this board.
But I don’t expect you can add the latest graphics cards 😉
It’s important to mention that the RockPro64 is in a (*) early development stage, the current one’s that are available in the shop are only suitable for developer and early adopters.
Can’t wait until I receive mine 🙂